“Anyone can make an ad on Facebook!” Well, that’s a famous and a shockingly true saying, and it’s not for Facebook only! It is very easy for anyone with some basic marketing knowledge to create an ad on any social media platform. But that’s way different from a true SMM!
Allow us to present you to the Fly Pie SMM team, which will be managing your whole social media presence from A to Z. Before posting anything for you, your whole brand is analysed by our specialists to make sure every message you send to your audience is coherent and get you the optimum results for any dollar you spend on them.
Steps of Social Media Marketing
1. RECOGNIZE AUDIENCE
First of all, Fly Pie wants to collect as much information about your customer base that already exists. This information has to include the habits of your audience online and on social media, being aware about this information will help us in our process to attract new customers.
2. SET OUT THE CORRECT APPROACH
After recognizing your audience, we study the best way to communicate with them. What makes them respond and why? This will also help us to create several marketing ideas and plans.
3. EXPANDING YOUR CAMPAIGN
Our professional team is following a lot of steps to approach your social media marketing campaign, but all of these steps will be useless unless we reach the right target audience. For example the following list will explain how we can expand your Facebook marketing campaign and optimize results:
- CUSTOM AUDIENCE: Usage of customers’ database will facilitate uploading phone numbers, Emails, IDs of Facebook and app users also. This information will not only be valuable for Facebook marketing campaigns, but also for being matched to as many other profiles as possible.
- LOOKALIKE AUDIENCE: As we mentioned in the previous paragraph, by using the current customer database, Facebook can match them and find similar users and create a new database of potential customers.
- LOCATION: Ads have to be targeted to a specific region, state, city or country to help you purchase your product or service, foremost among them local business.
- AGE, GENDER, LANGUAGE: Customer segmentation according to age, gender and tongue language is very important in marketing, and this segmentation can be easily done by Facebook.
- DETAILED TARGETING: If you want to target new customers rather than your custom and lookalike audience, this detailed targeting will help you as it includes demographics, behaviour, interest, and other categories.
In the early days of social media marketing, all that was required to stay one step ahead of the pack was a regular posting schedule. When it comes to reaching customers, today’s firms must employ a more tailored approach.
A well-thought-out and consistent approach to social media marketing is essential. A solid social media marketing strategy and process begins with the following phases:
1- Determine objectives, set social medial strategy and follow a process.
Many companies are on social media, but they haven’t clearly stated their objectives. We help you to put a list of precise goals. Specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound are some of the criteria for the goals to be a success. We have a shorthand for this: S.M.A.R.T. Track of relevant metrics, and following a process to achieve goals.
2- Audit where you now stand on social media.
“Recognize your worth, determine your audience, then Innovate.”
The audit includes:
- Determine if you are a regular user of any social media platforms at the moment?
- Recognize if your networks have been optimised with photos and cover images, bio, URL, etc.
- Where are you getting the most out of your social media accounts?
- Compare your profiles with those of your rivals.
- Gathering data report.
We provide a full audit of your online presence, including social media, content, SEO, and the structure of your website, as well as a presentation of the most important priorities and a proposed strategy.
3- Create and enhance accounts.
If you don not have any social presence, we determine the most social media platforms that fit your business for account and business center creation.
In addition to deciding which social networks to use, we will also need to decide on a strategy for each one.
4- Study the target audience’s persona.
5- Competitor analysis.
Knowing who your rivals are and what they are doing successfully is possible depending on the competitor analysis. This information has many benefits such as:
- Finding Market gaps.
- Develop your Unique Selling Proposition
- Help both of us defining social media goals.
- Allow us see new possibilities.
- Play on their week points and our strength points.
Study their content.
- Better Products and service improvement.
- Find new strategies for example perhaps one ofthe competitors dominates Facebook, but hasn’t put much effort into Twitter or Instagram. Instead of trying to snag viewers from a dominant player, you could prefer to concentrate your efforts on networks with neglected audiences.
6- Schedule posts.
Each of your social media channels has a designated time and date for posting different types of content. Plan everything from your photographs, designs, links, and re-shares of user-generated material to your blog entries and videos in one location.
Using a calendar guarantees that your posts are distributed evenly and delivered at the optimum times possible..
7- Create a relevant content.
Your social media mission statement reflects understanding of the ideal customer and grasping buyer persona on every platform channel. With this information in hand, it should be simple for you to get started with content creation and curation. This content may be: Images, Videos and Posts on the Internet, Infographics for the latest business developments, eBooks, Interviews.
8- Keep tabs on results and make any adjustments to your social media approach.
No one can assume that the social media marketing strategy will be completely perfect the first time. Implementation and tracking of results may reveal that certain tactics don’t function as well as predicted, while others perform much better than intended.
Take a look at the results!
We used many tools to follow social users as they go through your website, allowing us to discover exactly which social posts are driving the most traffic.
Retrack, test, and repeat the process.
As soon as this data begins to come in, use it to constantly reevaluate our plan. This data can also be used to compare the effectiveness of various postings, social marketing initiatives, and strategy implementations. We monitor your channels at least once a week and follow with you by social media reporting. Some times we use surveys to gauge the effectiveness of social media campaign.
Despite the depth of technical SEO, it is a necessary part of digital marketing. It allows search engines to understand the quality of your website and its ability to deliver a positive user experience. If you are looking to improve your ranking on search engines, technical SEO is the perfect place to start. You can even get a free audit of your site by signing up for a technical SEO service. There are a lot of benefits to using this type of service.
Getting an audit is the first step in achieving success in technical SEO. This will help you identify which areas of your website need improvement. The results of these reviews will be shared with you, and we can prioritize them based on the data that we collect. An excellent way to gauge the success of each of your SEO efforts is to monitor your site’s performance with a site-monitoring tool.
Technical SEO is the work done to a website that is not related to the content on the page. For instance, Amazon discovered that every 100 milliseconds the page took to load reduced sales by 1%. This is not surprising considering that Google’s Brian Dean has declared that one of the top ten ranking factors for SEO is page load speed. Another example for the technical issues is the canonical and Hreflang tags.
Although technical SEO is a vital aspect of SEO in general, few SEO gurus go as far as our team at Fly Pie does.
We’ll see a lot more collaboration between the SEO, web developer, and web designer teams when it comes to technical SEO.
Our SEO experts begin the process by creating a technical SEO checklist.
After putting this list together, they employ tools to find out what’s wrong with your website’s technology.
Then communicate these issues to web developers and designers in excel spreadsheets.
The web developers are the next step in the process. After preparing the coding instructions given by the SEO expert, they’ll upload it to the website’s backend for final optimization.
It appears to be a simple process, but locating and fixing the technical flaws is not. It’s a laborious process that only a select few attempt.
There is still a long way to go. Optimization, reporting, and continual crawling are just a few of the stages that follow.
Contact Us Now
Leave your details and we will contact you with more info.